Welcome to www.ingenioustalent.com. It you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
These terms of service govern your access to and use of services (“the Services”) offered by Ingenious Talent Management Services through this website – www.ingenioustalent.com, and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as “Content“).
- The content of the pages on our website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We or any third party do not provide any warranty or guarantee accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we explicitly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- You are responsible for the use of the services, for any content you post to the services and for any consequences thereof. The content submitted or posted by you on our website, will be open to viewing by the other users of the services and through third party services and websites. You acknowledge to understand the risks and to post or submit content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these terms.
- You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us permission to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed) worldwide.
- You agree that this permission includes the right for ITMS to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with us for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use.
- Such additional uses by ITMS, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with ITMS may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
- We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
- You may use the Services only if you can form a binding contract with ITMS and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of India or other applicable jurisdiction. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations
- Our services are continually evolving; the nature of our services we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. We may, temporarily or permanently, stop providing any services or features within the services to you or to users in general. It may not be possible for us to provide you any prior notice of such discontinuation. We retain the right to create limits on use at our sole discretion at any time without any prior notice to you.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own consent and risk. ITMS shall not be liable in any way. You acknowledge to take responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains content / material owned by ITMS. Reproduction of this content / material is prohibited, other than in accordance with copyright notice and with prior permission, which forms a part of these terms and conditions.
- ITMS reserves the right at all times (but not obligated) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services and to terminate users or reclaim usernames. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of ITMS, its users and the public.
- ITMS may include links to other website from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You acknowledge not reproduce or replicate the content / material of the website in any form or share with any entity for your business purpose without prior authorization from ITMS. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ITMS’s prior written consent.
If you have any queries regarding our terms, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.